Implants are a way to stabilise removable prostheses and to perform everyday activities without any worries. A removable prosthesis mounted on implants doesn’t move during the performance of its normal functions, and is only removed for oral hygiene purposes. The results are hardly distinguishable from normal dentition, and the system has proven to be valid for hundreds of thousands of people.
A REMOVABLE PROSTHESIS MAINLY OFFERS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:
- proper chewing, and consequently better health and nutrition;
- improved speech and self-confidence;
- greater comfort, thanks to reduced gum irritation;
- elimination of the cost and inconvenience of denture adhesives;
- it is often possible to continue using the removable prosthesis currently in use;
- minimally invasive procedure.